View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 06:51 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Palm Pre, what's the fuss?

I think one of the main reasons you're not getting a lot of support yet is the phone is too new for a lot of people to really give an informed opinion on it. I'd love to give you some ammo to use lol, unfortunately I just dont know much about the pre yet and havent really used one. Personal customization is a huge reason for liking the winmo platform though. If you sign a 2 year contract for a phone that doesnt have much potential for customization then it gets pretty old, (at least to me it does). With winmo I can have what feels like a totally different device everyday if I want. I can have an android phone today, switch to an iphone interface tomorrow, winmo 6.5 the day after, or 6.1 and have several different interfaces like M2d, Point UI, the new M2D just released, and so on a so forth. I bet it's not long before there's an interface that mimics the palm pre as well. Why would you want to lock yourself down to just one when you can have them all?

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28