View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 06:37 AM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ok, windows 6.5 and wifi connecting...

this is really annoying. i live in split level apartment, and in the lower level i get absolutely no reception. i have a wifi router setup and everything, but its extremely hard to connect to the wifi network, because apparently, win6.5 has no wifi browser. well, it does, but only if it finds a network first. and for some reason, it can never find my router unless i try to run wifi monster. but for some reason, wifi monster doesn't actually connect to the network, it just times out after the given 60 seconds or whatever, but right after it times out, i get a *bleep* and boom, i have the option to connect as a notification.

so, my question is, how do i bring up the standard windows wifi selection application, because if i go to settings/connections/wifi whatever, it just gives me a list of different types of network connections, internet, work, and then below that is the adapter with a bunch of other junk i never use. whats the deal with this?