View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 01:50 AM
Maverick77
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Splash Screen Request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
awesome thanks man! alright i know animations are different i was trying to make them for a while, but i gave up lol. Leave it to the pros!
Hmm well i would like it to say Demolition. you can leave rom out. Either way though. I am also trying to decide on a cool background for titanium and my start menu, i have a pretty cool image, but i just cant decide. If you wanna make a background too that would be great.
Thanks again man!!

ah damn it i went to hit thanks and i forgot no thanks was where thanks was... Sorry bro.

We need to get that switched ASAP!
Don't worry about the thanks button

Here is what I've come up with so far...let me know if you want anything changed or if you want to go in a totally different route.

Last edited by Maverick77; 07-31-2009 at 01:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.