View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 12:50 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Custom Splash Screen Request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
I would love to make something like that. I really haven't learned animations yet, that's going to be my next project.
Do you want your name of your ROM or anything you would like for it to say? And I also assume you would like it in VGA 480X640
awesome thanks man! alright i know animations are different i was trying to make them for a while, but i gave up lol. Leave it to the pros!
Hmm well i would like it to say Demolition. you can leave rom out. Either way though. I am also trying to decide on a cool background for titanium and my start menu, i have a pretty cool image, but i just cant decide. If you wanna make a background too that would be great.
Thanks again man!!

ah damn it i went to hit thanks and i forgot no thanks was where thanks was... Sorry bro.

We need to get that switched ASAP!