View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 03:34 PM
brokedj80
Lurker

brokedj80 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
general info and more

alright.....just got hooked on this site yesterday by a radio shack employee of all people....starting to get somewhat of a grasp on my mogul now but still a virgin to it....lol....this is my first run with a pocket pc so everything is new...searched alot of topics and keep getting alot of mixed reviews/answers/ect. on the same thing....you know the saying "too many chiefs and not enough indians"...but i have tried a few things and some work while alot don't. in a nut shell, i have had my mogul for about a month and a half and just naow am i getting a chance to play around with it and get somewhat of a feel for it. guess i have to pop my cherry somehow right. basically just looking for the best solutions. tried a couple of options as far as ringtones go....one was somewhat of an unconventional method. i used adobe auditon (formerly cool edit pro) to splice and edit an mp3 i had on my computer, saved the edit and then transferred it to the my ringtones folder on my phone. whent to preview it on my phone and the quality on it was sorry....you know more mono and glitchy than anything so i deleted it. then i tried the mixx website that was mentioned on here and it worked fine but i couldnt get as tight of an edit as i liked....other than that, it worked fine....i have a couple more problems/questions i would like to knopw about....the sprint tv....streaming radio....picture mail....all the good stuff.....sorry for the whole new guy senario and thanks again in advance for any help and advice.....the broke guy