View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 09:00 AM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: User Customization Backup for Touch Pro using sashimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Still looking for the files to back up the following:

opera logins and bookmarks
registration for Rescoe explorer

For Opera bookmarks, backup the file called 'opera6.adr' in \WINDOWS\Opera9 and just drop it in the corresponding SASHIMI\Auto\Root\WINDOWS\Opera9 folder to have it auto-restored when you run SASHIMI.

Dunno about the logins or Rescoe, but I have a few minutes before I have to go see clients -- let me see if I can turn anything up. I will edit this post if I do...

EDIT: You might try using CeRegEditor if you haven't already to find your Rescoe registration data in the registry (if it's there) and then export it to a file. Take a snapshot before you register it, then after, then compare snapshots to find the differences.

Last edited by askwhy; 08-13-2009 at 10:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.