View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 09:43 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official: Sprint Treo Pro 1.03 to 1.04 ROM Flasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore_Playerz View Post
Hey guys, I got my phone back up, I found a way to complete the update through micro SD thanks to Khalaan, I got these instructions for a website (ignore what's in parenthasis unless u know the language) it was helpful.
  1. Format the micro-SD card as FAT32. (把卡格式化成Fat32格式,或者转换用pqmagic也可以,里面有文件也没关系的)
  2. Rename the file from rru_signed.nbh to pantimg.nbh (把ruu_signed.nbh刷机文件重命名为pantimg.nbh)
  3. Copy the pantimg.nbh file onto micro-SD card. (把文件拷贝到卡根目录)
  4. Insert the micro-SD card in the Treo Pro. (把卡插入TP)
  5. Put handset into boot loader mode by pressing power and volume up button.(关机状态下,按住音量上按钮和电源按钮进入BootLoader卡刷模式)
  6. Press power button to activate the re-flash procedure. (短按电源按钮开始刷机)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mthstc View Post
Hi,
I saw this solution the same with PPC Mogul 6800.
Works on any HTC device ;c)
EDIT2: Except the NBH will have a diff name.

Bet you didint know your Treo was made by HTC now did you?

BTW, I was talking with Cfay and we are contemplating working on a kitchen for this together. I am downloading the stock ROM upgrade now to see what I can do with it.... No promises but will be happy to take a shot for you guys. My Wife as the Treo Pro so she will be the guinea pig. Im a Diamond, Pro fan myself.

EDIT1: Didint realize this was a dead thread.

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 07-28-2009 at 10:02 PM.