View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 02:35 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Audio Output and Charging

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS11184 View Post
Ok wut i'm trynna do is charge my phone using a car charger and play music thru my car...using the HTC adapter and using the optional audio output (used for regular stereo headset). When i plug the all up the phone cuts the audio part off and charges the phone...but i kno its possible with the reg. HTC headsets u get with the phone? so if there is a reg. hack or jus not possible can someone let me kn
i do it, but i use a tape deck adapter(think old portable cd players) and i charge and play just fine... when i tried to duplicate same thing on a mogul i had to insert a headset,dumb i know since im playing through the car, youd hear the music through both, unplug headset and it would stay on through the car...

also, ur from DC huh, how bout passin over that OOH-WOP, wait your from MD, dont they call them BOBs over there? i used to live in Montgomery County... Retro huh, get your FF on man... FFX was the best by far IMO