View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 01:53 PM
sanmanc
In the state of confusion

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: I need some updated opinions on the PRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjday7 View Post
maybe I am just spoiled by windows and all the apps available. I hope the app store starts moving pretty fast.
I don't mean to repeat it but WebOS is still in its infancy and more and more homebrew apps are popping out almost everyday. The app store I'm sure will have hundreds of apps by this time next year.

I have had my Pre 4 days after launch day and I don't regret it one bit. I have used WinMo the Treo 650 and still use it today for work but for personal I dropped my Treo 800 in favor of the Pre. The only gripe I have is the poor reception I tend to get at home.

As for the word processing portion it does come with DocsToGo but you can only view documents and not edit them. No biggie for me since that's all I need when I'm mobile.

For $99 its well worth it IMHO.