View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 10:27 AM
typo lad
PPCGeeks Regular

typo lad is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touchflo2d Now on cab. Youtube fix for Touch! Get it here!!! AKA manilla2d+skinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Improve View Post
Instructions for Non-HTC devices
1. Install update 14 from first page
(I have verified that this can also be used with update 15, I did have to skip installing HTCAlbum but this is already built into my ROM)

2. After installation when it asks you to reboot choose cancel

3.Install Manilla2D_NonHTC_Patch.CAB

4. Reset, DONE!

Enjoy

I tried to follow these instructions. I loaded these files in this order.
1) XDA-Team_Manill2D
2) UPDATE 14 M2D.rar
3) Manilla2D_NonHTC_Patch
And this is what I got on my Sprint Treo 800w. The app works fairly well. Everything appears to be normal minus the usaul bugs that Im not concerned with at this point. I just dont understand why the app wont landscape to my today screen. I use Real VGA but I tried it on 96dpi which is what its set to in the pictures and I tried 128dpi. I believe real VGA holds no baring on why my screen wont give me the full image and landscape. Hoever like I said before all other functions work as normal and I can scroll thourgh all Icons on touch flo. I might need to try a difrent rar file. I searched and did not find anything related to my issue. Any help or input would be appreciated. A big thanks goes to Jethro Static, kushiel and Arigold1. This is very impresive work guys and to have it on NON HTC devices is pretty cool.

I'm following your instructions and was wondering if you'd ever found a way to get it to show in full screen.

Thanks.