View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 01:16 AM
Certs
Retired Staff

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why does everyone hate the iphone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
Exactly, why would you expect to post about how the iphone is soooo awesome on a site that was created and grew up on winmo without meeting resistance. The reason many of us here are like this is primarily a defensive reaction because of the attitude of most iphone owners. I used to not be this way, but you can only hear people tell you "you shoulda got an iphone, it's better than any other device" just so many times before it's an irritant.
I hear that, I'm an iPhone owner and can't stand the attitudes sometimes. But I can assure you the opposite holds true also, but when I see anti-iPhone posts in the WM sections I leave them alone. No one should go into the WM sections just to praise the iPhone and I don't think anyone should come into this little section just to bash it either. All it does is start an argument and get people mad, considering there's only a handful of iPhone owners here I don't see the point in that.