View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 01:09 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why does everyone hate the iphone?

Exactly, why would you expect to post about how the iphone is soooo awesome on a site that was created and grew up on winmo without meeting resistance. The reason many of us here are like this is primarily a defensive reaction because of the attitude of most iphone owners. I used to not be this way, but you can only hear people tell you "you shoulda got an iphone, it's better than any other device" just so many times before it's an irritant. Also the fact like they act like it's some kind of exclusive deal like I couldnt have one if I wanted one lol.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 07-28-2009 at 01:14 AM.