View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 04:31 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
trimming the SYS

I would like to cut out windows live, transcriber, welcome center, skymarket, themes, voice command.. How do I do it? I tried just deleting the folders in SYS but the resulting ROM does not boot. are the sys folders referenced somewhere else in the ROM and since they're gone they just cant find them? so if so I need to know where to remove those references? I am sure someone has encountered this before..

oops I removed one too many folders: WinCENLS_WWE. Will continue to strip out anything else I don't use..

hmm actually everything else is in use. can anyone give any ideas on further optimzation? THANKS!

Last edited by raidzero; 07-27-2009 at 04:38 PM.