Thread: What to do??
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 04:06 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: What to do??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy954 View Post
You hope i get busted? lol first off i wasnt doing anything illegal when i bought this phone. I deal with ebay and craigslist all the time and i dont know whats stolen and whats not honestly id rather not know. Secondly i too used to pay up the *** for phone service. And btw that didnt answer any of my questions, so if you just come to post dumbass useless posts then please dont post at all.
most legal phones are not sold out of a car trunk, yes i hope you get busted and gota pay the person who owns the phone, which isnt you, back for the service your stealing. as for posting, open forum bro, ill post whereever i want. come on cops!