View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 05:43 PM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Why does everyone hate the iphone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift365 View Post
It can multitask in SOME situations
Some situations isn't anywhere near all situations. I think it's all in personal taste, most people around here are here because we love and enjoy WM, if we wanted iPhones it could have easily been done with what a lot of our phones cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjinaro View Post
The iPhone can potentially win anyone over, the only thing stopping them from appealing to me is overkill carrier exclusivity, themselves, & a limit to one form factor.

All IMHO...
Can't win everyone over Never gonna happen here. And I know I'm not the only one.

Quote:
Jailbreaking can also add some features, like teathering, and mms, even to the 3g. There are ways to get them without jailbreaking, but they are somewhat complicated. Supposedly they will be available in 3.1 but that would also take att allowing it. Hope I helped.

Cheers,

Matt
I thought AT&T wasn't ready to support MMS and Tethering yet. I know they said MMS is late summer, but tethering didn't have a date. Has something changed? That is an honest question.

Quote:
And yes, an iphone IS a ppc. With my windows mobile phone i relied on my laptop to get things done. With my iphone, my laptop going in to be serviced again isnt a problem.
What do you mean you relied on your laptop then and not now? You weren't able to take advantage of the WM phone without a laptop? I am pretty sure to put your music and all that other crap on your phone, such as large Apps that you can't just straight download to the phone from the app store, you need your computer.