View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Genjinaro
VIP Droid

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro
Re: Why does everyone hate the iphone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift365 View Post
I believe that there is something that can be done after jailbreaking to make it do more, bt i have not jailbroken yet, as i am waiting for some of the features in 3.1. It does not have flash support in safari, something im hoping will be fixed soon. But other than that, what is wrong with the iphone?
For me its not the iPhone so much, I dislike (hate) Apple's governing (limiting) hand on the iPhone and the length of time it takes for them to offer basic features.

If Apple took a more (lets say) "Android" approach to things and a warmer treatment of the hacker/development community and 3rd parties, I'd certainly buy one. They also need to make some appeal in terms of hardware, tasking and UI options, I like to personalize/differentiate.

Also I'd never choose AT&T or any other over Sprint... Ever. Especially for a data driven (3G powered) phone.

The iPhone can potentially win anyone over, the only thing stopping them from appealing to me is overkill carrier exclusivity, themselves, & a limit to one form factor.

All IMHO...