View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 03:37 AM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: Voice recorder cab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronvlee View Post
I've searched damn near this whole forum and I STILL can find it, I did come across like 5 HUMONGATORUSLY LARGE AS HELL lists of apps and yet it wasn't in either (one was like 2 pages at 3pt font, lol). Can anyone PLEASE help me? I have the VZW Touch Pro.

EDIT: Happens erevry time...I try not to post unless I desperately need to and wala...the next 5mins to a day, I find the cab...http://www.4shared.com/file/26023717..._Recorder.html
Well, glad you found what you needed

Just a friendly reminder:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82
To try to keep the forums a little cleaner, we are asking that you ONLY start threads in the Upgrade forums that are to release a ROM, Kitchen, or Radio.

If you have a question about a specific ROM/Radio/Kitchen, then please post it in the appropriate thread.

ALL other threads should be the the device's forum (for example, those related to hardware, GPS, bluetooth, etc).

If you have a reg edit or tweak...if it applies to multiple devices, then please post it in the 'PPC Registry Tweaks' forum and list which devices its compatible with. If it is device specific, then post it in the device forum, NOT the Upgrades forums.

If you're not sure where to post something, then post it in the device's forum and a staff member can always move it.