View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 10:17 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Snapdragon, Tegra, OMAP 3 can they help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRich196 View Post
The **** is yeah these people are like you and me but what about people who actually develop for the WM platform and develop apps who are saying the OS doesn't support this that and the third?

Like I get where your coming from completely but it's kind of like expecting Windows 95' to support the capabilities of a Core i7, it's just not going to happen no matter how Intel writes the drivers it's up to the OS to support it at least that's how it seems.

And the thing about not caring if they are known on XDA or not, the reason why I mentioned that is this guy knows a thing or two he's not just some random dude flapping his gums, it's like if No2Chem or DCD came out and explained how Windows Mobile was compiled and what not and how it's outdated, I wouldn't blow off their assessment because I know they probably know way more than I do.
Ok. First there is no developer that said 6.1 cannot support their project. If they have a project that 6.1 cannot support, They wouldn't even mention it. I think ur already making up things to make a point here.
second, i7 will not be released if win95 is the only OS out there. i7 will stay on the stock room till an OS comes out to support it. ANd like I said b4. It is not meant for that OS. If U are trying to compare 6.1 being the win95 and i7 being the tegra/snapdragon, I think that not an accurate comparison. The more accurate is 6.1 being vista just bcoz it's the current OS when i7 came out. Vista surely supports i7. It's not perfect but M$ did not write a completely new OS to support new CPU's. They simply tweaked it with win7.
Those name U mentioned completely know what their talking about. I do not take that away from them. But there are topics that even them would not have an accurate opinion about. Only involved manufacturers will confirm what is supported or not. If they do not claim non support for something, Then we cannot assume the OS cannot support it.
Lastly, I ask U if U see Nvidia Tegra's demos using WinCE. Now they have an augmented reality app which is fairly new even to Iphones and androids. Tell me, On Nvidia demo, Do U see something wrong, something missing or missing support for whatever? If U answer no to all those 3, Then class dismissed.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 07-25-2009 at 10:20 PM.