View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 10:01 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to reset new message count on Touch Flo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethutch View Post
Thanks for the info, it did sound really hopeful. However the program did not work. In fact it caused the phone to go into an unrecoverable reboot loop.

I assume after I do a hard reset the stupid message count will be correct. But this is a worst case scenario.

Yikes! That is...a most unfortunate result. (and a perfect example of why that animation of the happy face jumping into a microwave exists...) That thread did look a bit moldy, but it didn't look unsafe for consumption. I am sorry to hear you may be stuck doing a hard reset, although you can always chalk it up to more experience.

Did you happen to check for the rogue 'Welcome/Tips & Tricks' message before trying that executable in that thread?