View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 08:32 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to reset new message count on Touch Flo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethutch View Post
On the "Text" icon that runs along the bottom of Touch Flo 3d it puts a number. This is the number of unread messages you have. Well, somehow I got that count stuck at 1. Most likely I deleted the new message before Touch Flo figured out that it was read.

Does anyone know of a way to reset that count? Currently it has a big "1" on the icon and is Really annoying.

Is it definitely on the SMS icon or is it possibly on the Email icon? If it's on the SMS icon for sure than I don't know if any of the following applies, but maybe...

If it's on the email icon, you might try going to your inbox view, then to folder selections, and look for a 'Tips & Tricks' email under 'Outlook Email' -- even if you don't use activesync mail it may be there...Also you may wish to try the file floating around here somewhere to supposedly fix the unread count (found it, see this thread), but I don't know what situations it will and won't work for -- or if it ever applies to SMS. Good luck.