View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 02:30 AM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: thinking about trying to get a replacement touch pro from sprint...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannay12 View Post
so basically you are screwed for now. that really sucks.. lol i bet your phone looks a little like this then http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70273
yup, it does suck, plus i can now add the soft reset button doesn't work and the home button thinks its the talk button so now i have 2 talk buttons, assuming the hardware buttons are in the mood to actually work
and the first pic in that link is exactly what's happened to mine, on the lower front, mines a chip not a crack so theres just an obnoxious little black spot on the front of the device

i was trying to hold out for the launch of the TP2 and cross my fingers and hope asurion replaces (yes i know its extremely unlikely) my phone with that but i don't think this will last that long