View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 12:47 AM
nannay12
PPCGeeks Regular

nannay12 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to nannay12
thinking about trying to get a replacement touch pro from sprint...

im just wondering if you guys think they would give me a new one.. my phone has just got slower and slower as time goes on.. i basically cant run TF3D anymore because it is just soo slow. if i click on my contacts tab or whatever it takes more than ten minutes to load! and when i get a new message same thing. i currently have warrior's iphoneclone on here right now, and it is by far the fastest rom.. but still texting is just terrible! text lags, and takes forever just to view the message.. basically pointless.
*EDIT* also activedsync rarely loads, and is SUCH a pain to try and flash new roms. usually if i leave my phone plugged in for about 6 hours it will all the sudden realize that its connected.. i have the original box, and everything that came with it.

Only thing IS... i bought this phone from a guy who originally bought it from sprint. i know he didn't do anything to it. i know the guy personally. i upgraded from the diamond to it also. do you think that sprint would know.. if i walk into their store, and tell them the problems i am having with the phone, and if i could get a replacement.

how would you guys go about this??

Thanks

Last edited by nannay12; 07-25-2009 at 12:51 AM.