View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 11:25 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looking for a few registry keys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
DTMF tones?

HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\Keypress
"BeepMode"=0
;0=off
;2=short
;3=long

Made me look ha! I had to grab my kitchen for that one...If no one has found obex by the morning I'll find it. Anyone else?

Oh yeah! I can confirm this WORKS.

Quote:
For Incoming Beams, try

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\OBEX
obexservicemask = 3 ; checked
obexservicemask = 2 ; unchecked

RSTG services, please click the donate button at the top right of your screen and support my playground.
...and he scores again! I can confirm this also WORKS (at least it changes the checkbox state, which will satisfy my OCD nicely -- dunno if it actually affects any unsolicited incoming Bluetooth requests but I just wanted the setting off anyways, ha!)

The PPCGeeks community has been indispensable once again. So, following your suggestion, and since I have been meaning to anyways, I clicked that button up there too... *donated*