View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 10:44 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
replace phcanoverbmp.dll in kitchen

I am trying my hand at modifying everything I can in erices kitchen to learn. I took the phcanoverbmp.dll out of another kitchen (as an OEM for battery and taskbar icons) and put it in the OEM folder of erice kitchen. buildos erros because it says that file already exists. How to fix this? I have looked through the SYS folders but have not found phcanoverbmp.dll. I have found other dll's I have been looking to modify (bronzeres.dll for example) but not this one? I know it's possible to do this, nearly every rom I try has different default taskbar icons... THANKS!