View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 06:38 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WOW the iphone is fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post

has anybody even tried to extract the iphone rom off the device and post to a winmo phone at all?
Even if that was possible, it wouldn't be the same because half of what makes an iphone so responsive is the capacitive screen which WinMo phones do not support yet.

I have thre TP's & I love them, but I love my ipod touch just as much & if I could get an iphone to work on Verizon service I would buy one tomorrow.

I tether my touch daily to my TP with WMWifirouter as I MUCH prefer to use the ipod with its awesome screen & safari browser for everyday inet surfing (the ipod email client is 50 times better than WinMo also).

~John