View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 04:05 PM
RicoRich196
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Snapdragon, Tegra, OMAP 3 can they help?

The **** is yeah these people are like you and me but what about people who actually develop for the WM platform and develop apps who are saying the OS doesn't support this that and the third?

Like I get where your coming from completely but it's kind of like expecting Windows 95' to support the capabilities of a Core i7, it's just not going to happen no matter how Intel writes the drivers it's up to the OS to support it at least that's how it seems.

And the thing about not caring if they are known on XDA or not, the reason why I mentioned that is this guy knows a thing or two he's not just some random dude flapping his gums, it's like if No2Chem or DCD came out and explained how Windows Mobile was compiled and what not and how it's outdated, I wouldn't blow off their assessment because I know they probably know way more than I do.
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux