View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 03:46 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: SOLVED!! Show day of week on CClock? (titanium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
nice...I will be waiting since I don't even know what cpr is (opens a new tab and googles it)..at least the cpr that you are talking about

oops.. guess I should have been more specific. there is a file in \windows\ called titanium_480x640.cpr (for portrait mode) and \windows\titanium_640x480.cpr (for landscape mode)

they are basically xml files that dictate how the today screen looks in in titanium (wm 6.5). with them you can change pretty much everything about the way your home screen looks (fonts, font sizes, and now even add new content). to get at them open your phone in activesync with your PC and enable showing system protected files. (otherwise you wont even see the \windows folder) then just drag the two cpr files onto your desktop, make your edits and drag back to the phone say yes to overwrite. use chomerefresh.exe to refresh titanium or just soft reset.
may wanna make a copy first. no fun when you completely break the files... no fun at all

googling for cpr wont help unless youre looking for emergency first aid

Last edited by raidzero; 07-24-2009 at 03:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.