coondogg97
Lurker

coondogg97 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Visual Voicemail Working on Verizon Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoraso View Post
I've been using it on my phone - first since I upgraded to the Official Verizon rom update (which included VVM); and then using the v.19 (?) cab that was downloaded from Verizon once I was using the update. I use that .cab with the Calkulin kitchen - Last time I used it, it worked fine - I use it in spurts ... but my last bill did NOT include any $3 charge. And I would have been upset if there had been, there was NO Notice in setting up the VVM that there would be any additional charges.

I think that maybe verizon has decided to offer it as an included service? At least for the Touch Pros ...

You shouldn't need to Verizon to provision anything on their end ... at least I didn't
Jasoraso - Alright I just reflashed my phone to the Official Verizon Rom (1.08 firmware). I cant seem to find Visual Voicemail anywhere to send to my phone. Did you extract Calkulin Kitchen and just the Visual Voicemail cab from the exe file?

Sorry im a little lost here.

And Bignadad I have tried to go through the activation steps many times all with the same outcome to call CS. When I call CS they have no idea what they are doing.