View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 07:41 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFSFAN's 6.5 21728 Build 0102 GENERIC CARRIER ROM

I have decided this is the perfect ROM for me (version 109).

I had a ton of glitches with it at first & had to hard reset a few times, but it was all basically my fault (I tried to load too much, too quickly without allowing it to settle down in between)

After the last flash, I took my time & only installed one thing at a time & gave it time to settle/change settings etc.

Now, this is turning out to be the best ROM ever (although the battery life is not quite as good as merdin's setup, it's still quite good). The setup is blazing fast & Need For Speed Undercover g-sen runs better than on any other ROM that I've tried. Palringo works fine also.

Everything I've installed (SlingMobile/Sirius/SMS-Chat W/TouchPal/Weather Panel/different icons/CorePlayer/GarminXT/VZ Wireless sync/ etc etc etc etc) works perfectly.

~John