View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 10:11 PM
info[]box1
Exigent Circumstance

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who wants a custom Rom for the Treo Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
and who the heck voted no on the custom roms for the treo pro???
I would like to know also..!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelfurry View Post
If a ROM doesn't materalize my Pro will be rendered usless (read my post on mem leak). I can only run about two programs then I have to soft reset because my ROM isn't releasing program memory....
I will read your thread...But I never experience any memory leak at all...Try Htc addicts RAM cleaner over in Software...

Quote:
Originally Posted by braxx View Post
I'd like to have one. I was dissapointed to find that nealy all of the HTC branded devices have custom roms out but our Treo Pro's are left behind.
My thoughts for the past few months...!O!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFay View Post
We need to make our interest known to cmonex and olipro at XDA, if yall have an XDA account pm them regarding an unlocker for the Treo Pro. They need to see that theres more than just one person who wants an unlocked Treo.
Thanks,
Chris
Will do this before the weekend...great advice..!

Quote:
Originally Posted by budney View Post
Well I just sent a PM to cmonex over at XDA offering any help and lnks to this thread and others here and over at Treocentral and XDA.
Thanks..!!!