View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 09:28 PM
mtres
Lurker

mtres is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Refurbished phone question

I need a favor. Grab your TP and give me some feedback on the mechanics. Let me explain: My phone bricked after 6 months and I had to take it to a Sprint Service Center. Nice people but the first exchanged phone (they are all refurbished BTW) was really sloppy. The top part of the phone was loose...etc. and the battery cover had a poor silver paint job. Now I'm on my second phone. It also seems a bit loose but I need varification that I'm not crazy. My original phone seemed very tight...even gaps between top & bottom and minscule rotation top on bottom. When I cup my second refurbished phone in by left hand and attempt to adjust the volume the top of the pone rotates right 2mm...with minimal pressure. Also the gap between the left side of the phone and the right is noticably different with the left side being larger. (when I push anything on the screen of the left side there is a noticable give as the top of the phone pushes down)

Another issue...did HTC change the stylus from a magnetic stay to a friction stay? The phone I now have doesn't suck the stylus in and hold it...it's all friction.

Check your phone a give me feedback. My local sprint stores do not carry any new TP now...they say online only so I can't compare this phone with anything. I'm ready to call Sprint and try to get a new TP...these refurbished ones are not too impressive.