View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 06:46 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: 5 font titanium package with selection utility

HMMM... let me try again. I have made like 10 different versions trying to get it right, probably cabbed the wrong versions of the scripts. I took arabolical out at the last minute.. looks like I uploaded the wrong thing.

Try this one.This one also includes a very basic font setting script for fixing custom panels provided you know the name of the font the panel has and the INTERNAL name of the font you would like to change it to...

arabolic was not working with the degree symbol so I removed it. I chose to include only fonts that either had a degree symbl or ones that I made a degree symbol for. Also chose ones that fit without changing font sizes.. a script to change sizes will be my next project. hope this works for you!

if it does not work I'll take the files directly off my phone and into the cab
Attached Files
File Type: cab RZ_multifont.cab (309.1 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by raidzero; 07-23-2009 at 06:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.