View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 06:40 PM
coondogg97
Lurker

coondogg97 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I don't think its bricked, but what do I do?

Alright, I am admittedly a total n00b. I flashed my Verizon HTC Touch Pro twice and I never had a problem. Well I just went to flash the newest Verizon OEM ROM firmware 1.08(RUU_Raphael_C_VZW_WWE_1.08.605.4_RS_615021_VZ W_1.03.09V_2.01_58002_Ship.exe) so I could start playing with the Visual Voicemail option. I went through the steps and the bootloader came up on the device and the gray screen came up to press the power button to start the process. I hit the power button, the phone rebooted and came to the same screen. I tried a few times, but the phone keeps going to that same screen with the option of flashing or canceling. So now im stuck in an endless loop. Although I am able to get to a bootloader screen that reads "Upgrade ROM code error Please try again) and then the word Serial appears at the bottom. But even if I try to reflash on this screen I get the same connection error on my PC. I am using XP Pro if that matters.

I have tried a hard reset and reflashing, but I get a connection error. I also tried flashing from the SD card but nothing seems to be working (I think I did it correctly, but I can be wrong). Anyone have any clue what I can do to get around this?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized this is the completely wrong forum.

Last edited by coondogg97; 07-23-2009 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Wrong Forum, sorry.