View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 06:10 PM
RicoRich196
Regular 'Geeker

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint store fixed my keyboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekphiv View Post
I would have to say 9 out of 10 techs I have talked to in the sprint store barely seem qualified to turn a screwdriver. My favorite tech experience was when I took in my phone for a KB issue, The tech wiped my device with out backing ANYTHING up, and I was over 100 miles from home with no contacts. I even signed the paper telling them to backup my stuff and he still didn't. Now I backup my contacts at least once a week to my SD card and my computer. Not dealing with that again. 8 Years of contacts GONE in 1 day. lol
I would've raised hell. Also look into Microsoft MyPhone, automatic backup of contacts at designated times and it takes less then 30 seconds to resync my 200+ contacts.

Also to the OP I just got my keyboard fixed yesterday, I too was surprised I didn't get some refurb, except my keyboard feels exactly the same it just works now lol. But I'm not complainin!
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux