View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 03:41 PM
one80oneday
Halfway to VIP Status

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Re: FYI: Shady Sprint Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggnaa20 View Post
Hey there,

I had to interrupt a sprint rep yesterday from telling a poor misguided woman that the Touch Pro had been discontinued, they weren't upgrading it, and that she would have to buy a Blackberry. The same rep then said that the keyboard problem nearly all of us have been up against would cost her the $100 replacement fee if she wanted to use her TEP.

I set the rep straight regarding the TouchPro2 and sent the lady here for programs, ROMs and info, so hopefully no harm done, but I wanted to give you guys a heads up in case you have any non geeker friends going to the sprint store.

nb
This kinda happened to me about 6 weeks ago. I was looking to by a diamond and all the reps told me it had been discontinued, called sprint up directly and was able to get it. The phone was for my gf and she wanted to see it before she bought it cus she likes small phones but no one had one to show us, had to go to NYC to finally find one (I live in Tampa, FL)