View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 03:16 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Updated 7/24 - 5 font titanium package with selection utility

Update: New cab that has been redone and tested upon hard reset. it all works fine. cab manager screwed up before..

I would like to share my latest creation with you, a package that comes with five different fonts for you to choose from including a script that makes it very easy to switch between them at any time without rebooting. there is also an uninstall script that will revert your titanium to the way it was the first time any of these scripts were run. look in \program files\raidzero for the scripts. Included fonts are Digital-7, Chaos Times, Neuropol, Most Wasted and Jeopardize (my favorite). I have included a shortcut to the multi font script on the start menu \windows\start menu\programs

thanks to mort for making mortscript and showaco (I think) for chomerefresh.exe
thanks to chaostheory, lwrdchvy, and dro for the font files!

the script:

Oh yes, this is important. If you click cancel it will break your CPR's. I have not yet figured out how to make the cancel button REALLY cancel the operation!!

Added tahoma to the list (the default font for wm 6.5)
Attached Files
File Type: cab RZ_multifont.cab (309.8 KB, 78 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by raidzero; 07-24-2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: bug fix
This post has been thanked 12 times.