View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 10:50 AM
schollianmj
Regular 'Geeker

schollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularschollianmj is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: best stable rom for verizon phone

I have used Demo, DCD, SSK, Mighty, energy, groove, NFSFAN, silence... Basically I have tried a LOT of them. I set the pagepool to 10 on all of them. I loved the speed of DCD, but couldnt get MMS to work. I need to be able to send picture messages... Groove after a fresh reboot would put my gimp pro at mid 70% mem usage. a bit to high for me. mighty, energy and silence I liked, but just werent the be all end all I wanted. Demo's roms rocked. especially his 3.6 version. I love the SSK roms. I keep going back to them. I use his simple kitchen and cook up my own flavor that suits me. I dont need the microsoft office crap, or a lot of the other things that people put in there roms. I like that the album that scott uses has an option built in to upload pictures directly to your facebook account. this is really nice on road trips, family vacations.

Also I dont use TF3D. I use WM 6.5 with titanium. on the main screen i just have the time, text messages, and Email. thats all I want there. it might not have everything in it that you want, but it is uber fast, stable as hell, and just works perfect for me. I am waiting for Demo or Chaos to drop their new ROMS so I can try them, but I have a feeling that I will be going back to the SSK that I made.

here, give this a shot. cooked from Scotts Simple Kitchen...

CLICK ME CLICK ME!!