View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 08:55 AM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looking for a few registry keys...

Update: psycho_maniac found the keylock entry, and also the backlight entry, but the others are still hiding. I have tried the search in PHM Regedit as per horndoctor's suggestion since I was originally using the one embedded with the fdcsoft task manager, and it's search didn't seem to work for me.

So PHM works great for searching but I still cannot find the remaining reg keys as I don't know what they are named, and I am hoping someone already has them documented. I don't mind doing all the reg searching, but I don't know what else to search for -- if anyone has suggestions on search terms I will try them. Some of the search terms that have not located the still missing keys include beam, reject, and keypad. Anybody have any more insight?

Thanks for the all the help so far!