View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 05:01 PM
gobmonster
Halfway to VIP Status

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steps View Post
are any of those people members of this forum? HELL NO. Speak for yourself when you post shit about other folks. Now back to what I was talking about...

99% of folks who use ppc install extra software. There should be no reason whatsoever the OS eats that much ram. We all have the ram issue just becuz your friends don't install shit doesn't mean their's isn't messed up also. I do see why assholes like u gotta come on here and start talkin shit when you don't even know what the hell ur talkin about.
I know two people with moguls, one is a hardcore tweaker like me, and the other doesnt have a clue what he is doing with a phone like this (mainly got it cause i told him i could watch youtube on it)

N-e ways, the sprint junk has almost nothing to do with the amount of ram being used, it maybe accounts for 2-3 mbs on start up, when you compare that to the amount that gets sucked up by the "cache" (which is utter bs to me), it doesnt even matter

i remember, after cutting a whole lot of stuff out, i had my mogul starting up at around 27mbs (after oxios ran), but it still found a way to suk more than half of that into its
"cache", and the only thing that seems to stop my memory from going into the black whole is restarting the phone

wm6 is a ram eater, period, wm5 is a ram eater too, it sucks more than half of 64mb off rip just like wm6, the only thing we can do is try to make memory stop disappearing