View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 04:51 PM
jimmiekain
Almost a VIP

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Exclamation Please help! My mogul isnt working right!

Ok, here is the deal… (I need your help and advice)

I have the HTC Mogul from Sprint. I got it a few months ago and everything was koo. All of a sudden one day it just started missing calls (people call me and it rings on there end but my actual phone wont ring it doesn’t even show me a missed call, on top of that sometimes I wont even get the Voicemail for a day or two later) I took it to the sprint store and the tech said it failed a frequency test and they replaced it. The replacement did the same thing from day one. I got the insurance company to send me a brand new one… Its doing the same thing. I have done PRL updates every kind of reset you can think of and for some reason it just doesn’t wanna work right for me.

Here is the worst part! I went on a job interview for a very large and well known bank. They called me the day after the interview… my retarded mogul didn’t ring. They left a message but my phone didn’t show a missed call or a voicemail until 2 days later. I listened to the message they wanted to hire me but needed me to accept the offer. By the time I got the message and called them back they had filled the position! I am so PI$$ED off!

I was hoping that the new rom (that was supposed to come out yesterday the 22nd) would fix this issue for me but it didn’t even come out! I am fed up with sprint and this phone. Can anyone please help me figure out what the problem is? If I cant get it fixed soon Im gonna have to leave sprint and go to another cell phone company. Who do you suggest? I looked at verizon but they don’t have any good pda’s and AT&T doesn’t have good coverage in my area of southern California. Please help! I wanna keep my mogul and stay with sprint but its hard to pay $80 a month for a phone that’s not working right!

Last edited by jimmiekain; 10-23-2007 at 05:53 PM. Reason: not enough feedback!