View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 10:29 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Snapdragon, Tegra, OMAP 3 can they help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoRich196 View Post
YES I do, and guess what my nigga they've had since WM5 to re-write this! Don't get me wrong I like WM. I've been using it since my Treo700wx so it's not like I'm being biased.

As far as technologies, I can't recall exactly because this post is a product of me trying to remember from various posts on various websites. One of the things I do recall is that at it's core WM doesn't have native support for hardware graphics acceleration like what the Tegra or Snapdragon provide, which is ode wack and the reason why I'm asking how much are these new processors going to help.

As far as the TG01 with 6.5 just peeped some video of that and it didn't show anything that special. The scrolling? That **** is just as smooth as on my TP lol.
First off, Why would they re-write The OS on WM5 era when it's selling alright? If Ur in a business, U don't do that. Iphone took 3 gens to have copy & paste OK. Guess what? the 3rd quarter is their biggest non holiday sales in terms of profit.
Have U seen Tegra's Demo? It even has 720P video in it? The awesome 3D game? Now the augmented reality? What OS do U think Tegra is using? LOL. WinCE. Wince is the older version of WM. Now imagine running a much newer version of the OS...
The 6.5 version on TG01 is an unofficial release and it's not optimized yet. It's prolly a custom ROM.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 07-22-2009 at 10:33 PM.