View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 06:39 PM
bam0112
PPCGeeks Regular

bam0112 is keeping up the good workbam0112 is keeping up the good workbam0112 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
"Drive Image" utility for Touch Pro/winmo?

After much time spent experimenting with different ROMS/flashing/re-flashing & tweaking, I finally have my TP set up exactly how I want it.

Even though I have this thing set up "perfect", the side of me that likes to tinker still wants to try all the other cool stuff I find here & on XDA, but I am looking for a safety net in case something goes wrong so I don't have to spend forever setting my phone back up after a hard reset.

Is there anything out there that creates a "drive image" of your phone similar to how Norton Ghost or Acronis True Image does on your PC? Everything I have found just does a backup of your contacts,email,some settings,etc...

I would like to be able to image the main memory of my TP to my storage card, hard reset the phone, then install that backup image & have my phone returned to the state it was when the image was made. I don't expect this image to work if I flash to another ROM.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.