View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 06:12 PM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Security Question...

If you have a remote desktop program,
99% of the more advanced ones for a pocket pc have the option to control your phone from a desktop computer or another pocket pc.
But otherwise the cab that everyone is talking about is just a spy cab thing.
It basically needs a text to be sent to the phone,
and then the program thats installed will detect that text and do whatever that command says.
I know it's capable of forwarding texts, having the phone call you back, and a bunch of other things like that.
But it's technically not a remote desktop app as it is controlled through text messages.

But if you don't have that cab, or a remote desktop program installed on your phone, there's really no way of someone doing this.
Are you sure the phone isn't just turning on in your pocket and you're pocket is filling out the forms or opening the programs? it has been known to happen.