View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 11:59 AM
sanmanc
In the state of confusion
Threadstarter

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: Pre Reset on its Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx View Post
Hasn't happened on my Pre yet. Are both of you experiencing this with the phone on the touchstone charger or off the charger?
This has only happened to me once that I have noticed and it was on the Touchstone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asapelectric View Post
Mine is sometimes when I close the phone or just move it the wrong way. Nothing to do with the charger for me.
Your problem is a loose battery. A temporary fix is to wedge some a piece of paper between the battery and the devices by the flap used to pull the battery out. The other is to take it to a Sprint store and let them know the issue. They have been replacing batteries for this issue.

This post has been thanked 1 times.