View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 09:12 AM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Always back to the native rom when I want stuff to "just work"

I'm on stock. I have tried EVERY ROM for cdma from 6.1 - 6.5. Mighty's ROM's seem to work the best for me when I used them but I always reverted back to stock. BUT, your right OP, on stock, everything seems to work as it should. Yeah those new roms are faster or they may look better but I'll take functionality over looks any day. I can live with a few slow downs, 2-3 second app startups, a little lag delay in messaging, as long as it works. I keep my TP as simple as possible with only a few visual tweaks. I have found, even on stock, the more you add as far as visual and speed tweaks, the more problems seem to arise. So for now, I will keep using the stock 6.1 to an official 6.5 from sprint is released.