Old 07-22-2009, 12:22 AM
Paprika
Lurker
Threadstarter

Paprika is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro touch screen problems?

Thanks for all the input After all my *****ing to Sprint, and them not helping me, I finally buckled down and bought a new phone because they were only going to charge me 50 instead of 100 to replace it. Well, the new phone they sent me was obvisouly refurbished and when i tried to active it the Serial number wouldnt work...so I had to wait for them to send me a new phone...got ANOTHER new phone, and had it for about a week and then randomly, the keyboard stopped working. I now have another new phone that is working fine thus far, but I am just waiting for something to F up....I already have touch screen issues where it works when it wants to....ARGHHHHH I am sooo over this phone Oh and Sprint for that matter....

Cincy- you sound like u had the same issue as me....did u check that back for the water marks?? Mine (according to the water marks) had "water damage", but only to the phone portion, not the battery portion...like I said, Sprint was not willing to work with me at all on this issue...they didnt want to try to even fix it..they just said I had gotten water damage to it, it was my fault, and I need a new phone. Did you call them? Did they work something out for you?

To be perfectly honest...I am over Sprint...i cant wait for my contract to be up at this point....Their customer service was horrible...except for this one lady she was really decent, but I even spoke to a higher up and I told him i was just going to cancel since no one wanted to assist me with my issues...and he basically said "well u dont need to cancel through us when u go and get ur other phone just keep ur same number and it will automatically cancel ur account" Really Sprint *******?!?!?!?!?!?! He was basically suggesting an easy way of canceling ha ha...arghhhh so over Sprint.....