Old 07-21-2009, 07:10 PM
the92playboy
N00b

the92playboy is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Screen Issues- Videos Examples Inside

Hello,

So I had been running MightyROM 4 for a long time (not sure exactly which one) but I have been on a flashing tear for the last month or so. Since I switched from MightyROM4, the problem I have had with every ROM is that the screen will glitch out a fair bit, but I am not sure why. It does it on certain theme settings, but it will also do it when watching a video sometimes, or anytime a text message is 2 lines or longer. I first noticed the problem when I put SPB Shell on (with the cube). I took it off, and have tried multiple ROMs since, but same problem exists, we leads me to suspect a hardware problem perhaps?

I am currently running MightyROM 6, but as I said, it doesn't seem to matter the ROM. It's not that the Touch Pro is incorrectly sensing the keyboard opening (in the case of a loose keyboard cable connection) because the screen doesn't rotate, it just radically slides itself over about half the screen and then back, quickly and randomnly.

Anyways, here's some clips of it happening; ANY input would be greatly appreciated. I am at a loss here.

Text Messaging Example

Different Windows Themes Example