Thread: Signal Issues
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Oxymoron238
Halfway to VIP Status

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Signal Issues

Okay, I have a signal problem that I've been dealing with for some time now. It wasn't until just now that I thought to ask you guys about it.

Anyway, on to the point. Sometimes my signal loses all of it's bars, and I won't recieve any calls. If I make a call while the signal is low, then I'll gain two bars, and I can make calls again. This is what I've been doing to work around the problem.

Here's what's confusing me. I'm on a trip right now (I've gone to New York from North Carolina), and not ONE TIME did my signal go above three bars! Andd it still lost signal completely sometimes along the way. Is it telling me that there isn't a SINGLE good signal spot halfway up the east coast??

This problem has persisted through rom and radio changes. I've flashed Merdinh's 6.1 and 6.5 roms and Mighty6, along with the UsCellular and Telus radios, and the problem has lasted through all of them.

Is there a fix for this? Thanks for your help!!