View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 08:46 AM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No More WMWifiRouter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthurman View Post
I can't get it to allow my laptop to connect, this is like the first time an app hasn't done as expected. I am assuming WiFi is left off? I tested my WiFiRouter and it works fine, just this app isn't doing it right. Any suggestions?
I also cant seem to get this app working. It starts up fine and shows that it's running, but my laptop doesnt see the network. I also use wmwifirouter which works, but i dont need all of its options. Im using a 6.5 rom with sprint. Id really like to get this app working. Any suggestions? Thx guys,
dschoenike