View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 02:17 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: What do you 6.5 ROM do you reccommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floods7 View Post
I am somewhat new this this.. But I'm looking for a fast (obviously) ROM. Ive downloaded a few and none of them have the weather feature on the home screen or a good lock screen where you can set a pic as the locked screen background. Can someone link me somehting like this?

Thanks
MightyROM6 is probably the fastest, most stable WM6.5 ROM out there. While it doesnt have the weather on the home screen cooked in, there's plenty of info to get it installed quick.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52695